According to the news on the Titanium Media App on August 26, according to the semi-annual report, express report, and forecast net profit lower limit, there are 50 charging pile concept stocks with net profit growth in the first half of the year. The net profit growth rate of 5 stocks including Jingquanhua , Jingu , Yupont Power , Zhongtian Technology , and Anjie Technology are all over 300%. Compared with the first quarter, the net profit of 27 shares increased by more than 50%. From the perspective of market performance, among the 27 stocks whose performance has increased significantly month - on - month , 5 stocks have increased by more than 10% since August. . As of the close on August 25, there were 16 companies with a rolling price-earnings ratio of less than 40 times, and the rolling price-earnings ratio of Jingu and Hailu Heavy Industry was less than 20 times. (Source: Securities Times)
- The construction of charging facilities along the highway has accelerated, and the net profit of 27 concept stocks has increased significantly from the previous month2022-08-25
- Ministry of Transport and other departments: Strengthen the construction of charging infrastructure along expressway service areas and ordinary roads 2022-08-25
- Beijing: Promote the construction of electric vehicle charging facilities network and service system2022-04-12
- White Paper: Nearly 87% of users have cross-operator charging behavior, with an average of 6 carriers2021-12-01
- China has built the world’s largest charging network; 2.223 million units2021-10-28
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iMJOsKqN4a
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.