Shanghai Stock Exchange
According to the Shanghai Stock Exchange technical service WeChat account on February 2, Shanghai Stock Exchange (“SSE” for short) and China Securities Depository and Clearing Corporation Limited (“China Clearing”) Shanghai Branch plan to open on February 2. The all-weather test environment is for market organizations to conduct joint debugging tests. The all-weather special test will be carried out from February 27th to March 10th, and the first network-wide test will be carried out on March 18th.
A network-wide test and a customs clearance test will be conducted later according to the actual situation, and the details are subject to subsequent notices.
At the same time, released “IS101_Shanghai Stock Exchange Bid Matching Platform Market Participant Interface Specification Version 1.63 (Technical Development Draft for Comprehensive Registration System Reform) 20230120”, “IS122_Shanghai Stock Exchange Trading Gateway Binary Interface Specification (Bidding Platform) Version 0.54 (Technical Development Draft for Comprehensive Registration System Reform) 20230120”, “IS122_Shanghai Stock Exchange Transaction Gateway STEP Interface Specification (Bidding Platform) Version 0.54 (Technical Development Draft for Comprehensive Registration System Reform) 20230120”, “IS105_Shanghai Securities A total of 5 technical documents, including the Exchange Integrated Business Platform Market Participant Interface Specification Version 1.52 (Technical Development Draft for Comprehensive Registration System Reform) 20230120”, “Shanghai Stock Exchange Technical Implementation Guidelines for Market Participants in Comprehensive Registration System Reform”.
All market participants are requested to complete the technical transformation work as soon as possible according to the above-mentioned interface technology development draft, and participate in all-weather and network-wide testing according to relevant requirements. The electronic versions of the above documents can be downloaded from the relevant section of the “Trading Technical Support Zone” on the official website of the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
Sina The Paper News Sina
- The technical preparations for the comprehensive registration system have been released, and the Shanghai Stock Exchange will open the all-weather testing environment from February 22023-02-02
- Shanghai Stock Exchange: Promote the smooth transition of the real estate industry to a new development model, and help the development of the digital economy and platform companies2022-12-22
- Shanghai Stock Exchange: By the end of 2021, the total market value of listed companies on the Shanghai Stock Exchange ranks third in the world 2022-07-18
- Shanghai Stock Exchange: Provide “cloud listing” services during the epidemic prevention and control period2022-03-28
- Shanghai Stock Exchange: The total market value of AI-related companies on the Science and Technology Innovation Board exceeds 320 billion yuan, accounting for 22% of the total listing 2020-07-10
This article is transferred from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8n4X4gBtEPx
This site is only for collection, and the copyright belongs to the original author.