Titanium Media App reported on July 30 that the strong quarterly results of Amazon and Apple eased market concerns, but the inflation data was higher than expected. U.S. stocks continued to rise in late trading, with the Dow rising more than 370 points and the Nasdaq rising more than 2%. The Dow closed up about 317 points today, the Nasdaq closed up 1.88%, and the S&P 500 closed up 1.42%. The Dow rose 6.73% this month, the Nasdaq rose 12.35%, and the S&P 500 rose 9.11%. The Nasdaq 100 rose 13% in July, its best monthly performance since April 2020. Oil and gas, new energy vehicles, and software applications were among the top gainers, with Chevron up nearly 9%, Murphy Oil and Tesla up over 5%, and Ford up nearly 5%. Large technology stocks generally rose, Amazon rose more than 10%, Apple rose more than 3%, Microsoft and Google rose more than 1%. Most popular Chinese concept stocks closed down. Daily Youxian fell by more than 12%, Alibaba fell by more than 11%, Zhihu and New Oriental fell by more than 5%, Jingdong fell by more than 4%, Baidu fell by nearly 3%, and Weilai rose by more than 1%. %.
Titanium Media 36Kr 36Kr
- The three major U.S. stock indexes closed up collectively, and large technology stocks generally rose 2022-07-31
- The three major U.S. stock indexes fell collectively, and Chinese stocks fell sharply2022-05-09
- The three major U.S. stock indexes collectively closed up, and Tesla rose more than 8% 2022-03-29
- The three major U.S. stocks collectively closed up more than 1%, and most popular Chinese stocks fell2022-03-17
- The three major U.S. stock indexes closed up collectively, and popular Chinese concept stocks rebounded sharply2022-03-16
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8i43SR2RYqa
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.