According to information from TSMC’s official website, their revenue in May was NT$185.705 billion, equivalent to US$6.277 billion, exceeding US$6 billion for the first time. Revenue has increased by more than 60% year-on-year after a lapse of seven years. The last time was in January 2015. TSMC’s revenue in that month was NT$87.12 billion, a year-on-year increase of 69.4%.
TechWeb IT Home IT Home
- 2022-06-10TSMC ‘s May revenue was US$6.28 billion, a year-on-year increase of 65.3% and a new high
- 2022-04-14 TSMC’s first quarter net profit was NT$202.7 billion
- 2022-01-10TSMC ‘s revenue in 2021 reaches NT$1,587.415 billion, a year-on-year increase of 18.5%
- 2021-04-23 All TSMC employees will receive a 5% salary increase, and the vice president and above can receive stock rewards
- 2021-04-12TSMC will increase its capital expenditure in 2021 to 30 billion-31 billion US dollars, the main reason for the shortage of chip production capacity
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gJscj0Gtje
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.