Pinwan, September 22, according to Sina Technology, the British digital media regulator Ofcom said today that it will launch an antitrust investigation into Amazon, Google and Microsoft’s cloud services.
Ofcom said it would first investigate the cloud services of Amazon (AWS), Microsoft (Azure) and Google to assess whether they limit innovation and hinder fair competition and growth in the industry. Ofcom said the public cloud infrastructure market in the UK is worth about £15 billion ($16.85 billion), and the three companies’ cloud services account for about 81 percent of revenue.
Ofcom plans to complete the review within the next 12 months and publish a final report, which will include relevant concerns and recommendations.
CNBeta IT Home TechWeb Product Play
- 2022-09-22UK launches antitrust probe into Amazon, Google and Microsoft’s cloud businesses
- 2022-09-13Google ‘s advertising business is sued for 25 billion euros
- 2022-08-10The U.S. Justice Department is expected to sue Google over advertising market issues as early as September
- 2022-08-03EU antitrust agency investigates Google Play Store
- 2022-07-14Italian antitrust agency investigates Google over restrictions on data sharing
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jwcUjCPc9j
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.