Today, Waterdrop issued a statement in response to the report that “waterdrop fundraising intermediaries take up to 70%”, saying that the so-called fundraising intermediaries are operated by some maliciously promoted third-party commercial organizations to provide fundraisers with improper financing. For this kind of service that hurts users and the Waterdrop brand, Waterdrop adopts a zero-tolerance attitude and resolutely resists and combats it.
NetEase News Fast Technology IT Home TechWeb
- Waterdrops responds to fundraising intermediaries with up to 70%: non-platform draws 2022-08-21
- The net operating income of Shuidi Company in the first quarter was 649 million yuan, a month-on-month increase of 7.4% 2022-06-15
- Waterdrop’s Q4 net profit in 2021 is 5.91 million yuan to achieve a loss2022-03-23
- Sales and marketing expenses fell sharply, and Shuidi’s third-quarter net loss fell by 27% year-on-year 2021-11-30
- Waterdrop responds to rumors that fundraising funds have entered the company’s capital pool: it is a serious violation of the facts, and the case has been reported2021-11-09
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iELzzEWR4n
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.