Sina Technology News on the afternoon of August 24th, the Qichacha App showed that recently, the industrial and commercial change of Hechuang Automobile Technology Co., Ltd., and Shanghai Weilai Automobile Co., Ltd. withdrew from the company’s shareholder ranks. Before the withdrawal, the shareholding ratio was about 4.46%. Zeng Yaoyu Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. is a shareholder.
According to the company’s information, Hechuang Automobile Technology Co., Ltd. was established in April 2018 with a registered capital of about 2.523 billion yuan. It is jointly held by GAC Group and GAC New Energy. Automobile-related technical services, etc., the company’s previous names include GAC NIO New Energy Vehicle Technology Co., Ltd. and Hechuang Wisdom Technology Co., Ltd.
- NIO withdraws from Hechuang Auto, holding about 4.46% of the shares before exit 2022-08-24
- Hechuang Automobile and EDG Club released Z03 and announced the introduction of new strategic investors2021-04-19
- Weilai Automobile responded to the repurchase of Weilai China’s equity and launched the listing plan: no plan in the near future2020-09-18
- NIO completed over 100 million ADS shares and raised over $ 1.7 billion2020-09-02
- NIO ‘s first-quarter revenue was 1.372 billion yuan, down 15.9% year -on-year 2020-05-28
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iJYfhMTTaY
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.