The nephew of Mr. Liang from Zhejiang was killed in a traffic accident while driving a Xiaopeng car. There were no obvious brake marks on the vehicle at the time of the accident, and the airbag did not pop up after the collision. Therefore, Mr. Liang suspected that the brake failure of Xiaopeng Automobile caused the accident… In response, Xiaopeng Automobile responded: “We are responsible for the accident. The unfortunate car owner is deeply saddened. The traffic police department has launched an accident investigation, and we have submitted detailed driving data in accordance with the requirements of the traffic police department and third-party agencies, and will do our best to assist the family of the car owner in handling follow-up related matters.” … In addition, Xiaopeng Motors stated that the vehicle did not turn on the driving assistance function at the time of the incident and was in a manual driving state. Before the collision point inferred by Xpeng Motors, the vehicle has been accelerating, and the switch opening is about 27%. After the collision point, the brake pedal is depressed, and the maximum braking pressure is 37Bar, which is moderate braking.
Fast Technology TechWeb IT Home Fast Technology
- 2022-08-13 Xiaopeng responded to the accident that the driver died: the vehicle was manually driven at the time of the accident
- 2022-08-11 Xiaopeng Motors has an assisted driving accident, response: fully cooperate with the accident investigation
- 2022-08-01Xpeng Motors delivered 11,524 vehicles in July, a year-on-year increase of 43%
- 2022-07-26Xiaoxiao was judged to be “sleeping” by Xiaopeng Motors, the official response: the optimization request has been received
- 2022-07-12Xpeng Pengxing completes over US$100 million in Series A financing to accelerate research on bionic robots
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8irNpAlR81i
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.