Titanium Media App reported on July 25, according to Taiwan's "Electronic Times", citing supply chain sources, that Apple has placed additional orders for parts and components of the new iPhone from suppliers, hoping to further expand its market share by taking advantage of the sluggish sales of mobile phones from the Android camp. Reuters previously quoted people familiar with the matter as saying that Apple has recently communicated to suppliers that the iPhone 14 will have strong sales when it goes on sale. The company will report third-quarter earnings on July 28. Apple's initial shipment forecast to suppliers was "slightly higher" than the iPhone 13 a year ago, but not "explodingly" high, the sources said.
Titanium Media IT Home CNBeta Sohu
- Apple reportedly adds new iPhone orders to suppliers2022-07-25
- Morgan Stanley: Chinese like iPhone but not enthusiastic about App Store2022-06-23
- Loop Capital: Apple iPhone SE 3 audience is limited, production is expected to fall further2022-04-05
- Analyst: Apple’s revenue in the fourth quarter of last year is expected to exceed $ 120 billion2022-01-21
- JPMorgan: Despite supply chain constraints, Apple’s holiday quarter results will still be record2022-01-14
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hWuBIzgWJm
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.