Titanium Media App reported on July 24th, according to reports from Variety and other media on July 23rd local time in the United States, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige announced the fifth phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe at the 2022 San Diego Comic-Con International. Announced the North American schedule of a number of works. "Ant-Man 3: Quantum Frenzy" will be released on February 17, 2023, "Guardians of the Galaxy 3" is scheduled for spring 2023, "Captain Marvel 2: The Marvel League" is scheduled to be released on July 28, 2023, "Blade Runner" will be released on November 3, 2023, while Captain America: The New World Order and Thunderbolt are set for May 3 and July 28, 2024, respectively. In addition, the movies "Avengers 5" and "Avengers 6" are set for May 2, 2025 and November 7, 2025, respectively.
Titanium Media Express Technology
- “Avengers 5” North America finalized May 2, 20252022-07-24
- The schedule of many Marvel movies has been changed, and all new Marvel movies next year will be postponed2021-10-18
- Disney’s Marvel unit files lawsuit to keep copyrights to multiple Avengers characters
- Marvel plans to start filming “Black Panther 2” in July 2021 2020-11-21
- The Marvel game “Marvel: Super Contest” will be released by NetEase in the Chinese market2019-05-20
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hUclHyXGCg
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.