Pinwan, August 8th, at the press conference this evening, the first model jointly built by Huawei, Ningde Times, and Changan Automobile, the Avita 11, was officially launched, priced from 349,900 yuan. Long-life dual-motor version (90kWh): 349,900 yuan, to be delivered from December 2022; long-life dual-motor luxury version (90kWh): 369,900 yuan, to be delivered from December 2022; ultra-long-life dual-motor luxury version (116kWh): 409,900 yuan, to be delivered in the first quarter of 2023.
In addition, the joint limited edition of the Avita 11 series – Avita 011 is priced at 600,000 yuan and will be delivered from December 2022.
Avita 11 is known as the first emotionally intelligent electric coupe SUV built on the CHN platform . It has a new generation of intelligent electric vehicle technology platform CHN jointly built by Changan Automobile, Huawei and CATL, including “new architecture, strong computing, and high-voltage charging”. three characteristics.
Avita 11 is standard on all models HI Huawei’s full-stack smart car solution , based on the smart cockpit developed by Huawei HarmonyOS, supports one-key car backup, cockpit perception when leaving the car, active welcome, emotion recognition, and intelligent scene modes.
The Avita 11 is equipped with Huawei A0S intelligent driving operating system and has 34 intelligent driving sensors, including 3 semi-solid lidars, 6 millimeter-wave radars, 12 ultrasonic radars, and 13 high-definition cameras.
Fast Technology IT Home Fast Technology Products Play NetEase News
- 2022-08-08Avita 11/011 officially listed: Huawei, Ningde Times, Changan Automobile jointly build the price from 349,900 yuan
- 2022-08-02The global share of Korean power batteries fell sharply in the first half of the year, and the market share of Chinese manufacturers such as CATL increased significantly
- 2022-08-01 Ningde Times: Zeng Yuqun served as the general manager of the company, and the former vice chairman and former deputy general manager Huang Shilin resigned
- 2022-07-26Ningde Times: The patent infringement case of Zhongxin Aviation has entered the substantive trial stage
- 2022-07-22China Chuangxin Airlines withdrew three patent invalidation applications in the CATL patent case
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ijQkVHJVxU
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.