Titanium Media App reported on April 27 that data provider Dealogic said that investment bankers involved in Musk’s acquisition of Twitter are expected to receive compensation of between $85 million and $130 million. It's unclear how much Twitter (TWTR.N) will pay each bank, or how much Musk's team of advisers, led by Morgan Stanley , will be paid. Bank of America and Barclays also advised Musk and provided financing. People familiar with the matter said it was one of the fastest deals ever completed. Musk didn't get financial information outside of Twitter's public information, which expedited the process. There are also at least two weekends in a row for investment bank advisors to work through the night to get things done.
Investment CommunityInvestment CommunityTitanium MediaTitanium MediaNetEase NewsCNBetaNetEase NewsCNBeta IT HomeIT HomeFast TechnologyNetEase NewsCNBeta _
- 2022-04-26Bankers involved in Musk’s acquisition of Twitter may take $130 million
- 2022-04-26If Musk’s acquisition of Twitter is unsuccessful, he will need to pay a “breakup fee” of $1 billion
- 2022-04-25Shareholders press Twitter to seek deal with Musk
- 2022-04-24Twitter is reported to be re-examining Musk’s $43 billion takeover offer, or being more open to a deal
- 2022-04-21 Twitter: Musk’s latest proposal has been received and will be carefully and comprehensively reviewed
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fxusYuWtav
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.