An American billionaire has launched a multi-million-dollar advertising campaign across the United States to launch an offensive on the Tesla Full Self-Driving (FSD) option package… The billionaire even admitted that his bizarre participation The congressional campaign is all about attacking Elon Musk and Tesla’s self-driving systems.
IT Home TechWeb CNBeta Fast Technology
- 2022-04-20Billionaires launch anti-Tesla video ads across the United States
- 2021-10-08Tesla headquarters “moved” to Texas, plans to sell 20 million cars by 2030
- 2021-08-20Tesla releases AI training Dojo D1 chip, Tesla robot
- 2021-07-28 Unaffected by negative news, Tesla’s sales in China account for half of the world’s
- 2021-06-07Tesla issued a document: safety is the primary goal of designing Tesla
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fmnAE6hSNg
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.