Musk’s $43 billion bid to buy Twitter has a big impact on the company. As Twitter co-founder, Jack Dorsey is unhappy with the company’s board and publicly criticized… Dorsey himself is a member of Twitter’s board, and last week he tweeted about the dysfunctional board. When Dorsey was asked on Twitter on Monday why he hadn’t done something to change when he was CEO, Dorsey expressed frustration that his “freedom of speech” was limited. “There’s a lot to say…but not to say,” Dorsey said.
IT Home CNBeta TechWeb
- Twitter founder Dorsey again criticizes company board2022-04-20
- Twitter CEO Dorsey announces his resignation, CTO takes over2021-11-29
- Twitter CEO Dorsey teases Zuckerberg’s ‘metaverse’ plan: Dystopia 2021-10-20
- Twitter board assesses Jack Dorsey should remain CEO 2020-11-02
- Twitter settles with activist shareholders, Dorsey remains CEO 2020-03-09
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fmjiBT428Q
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.