According to Titanium Media App on June 16, Changpeng Zhao, CEO of the trading platform Binance, said in an interview that the agreement for Binance to invest $200 million in Forbes is “changing” after Forbes failed to list through a SPAC. Changpeng Zhao reiterated that Binance still wants to make the investment, but gave no details on any changes to the terms. In addition, Binance contributed about $500 million to Elon Musk's acquisition of Twitter (TWTR.N), but there has been less optimism recently about whether the deal will go ahead. "I don't know what happened with the Twitter deal, but we still hope it goes through," said Changpeng Zhao. Asked if he was disappointed by Musk's apparent lack of interest in completing the acquisition, he said, "To be honest, Yes, we want to contribute to Twitter in some way."
CNBeta IT Home Titanium Media
- 2022-06-16Binance CEO: Still hoping that Musk’s acquisition of Twitter will be completed
- 2022-06-14Musk to attend Twitter Plenary for the first time this week
- 2022-06-08 Musk’s ‘cancel deal’ threat works, Twitter agrees to open database for its verification
- 2022-06-06Musk pauses raising new funds for Twitter M&A deal
- 2022-05-21This deal is very Musk: replaying the Twitter acquisition
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gSXzFoMsP1
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.