The Boeing 737 MAX aircraft suffered two consecutive air crashes in 2018 and 2019, resulting in the death of 346 people. Until now, Boeing is still dealing with the aftermath. In addition to huge compensation, Boeing was also fined by the US SEC Securities Regulatory Commission for misleading investors on the 737 Max aircraft. 2 $100 million… The former CEO’s separate portion of the settlement pays a $1 million fine.
Titanium Media Fast Technology TechWeb IT Home NetEase News CNBeta
- Boeing to pay $200 million to settle SEC allegations it misled investors
- American Airlines announces delivery of first Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner this year2022-08-11
- Boeing says ‘very close’ to resuming deliveries of 787 Dreamliner
- Boeing and All Nippon Airways confirm orders for 20 737 Max2022-07-17
- Boeing 777X delivery time may be delayed to early 20252022-04-23
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8jxdbyGNjdG
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.