Titanium Media App reported on August 18, according to the statistical analysis of the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, in July 2022, with the further implementation of a package of policies to stabilize the economy, the recovery of consumer confidence, and the increase in infrastructure and logistics demand, the production and sales of commercial vehicles fell by an average of the previous month. somewhat narrowed. In July 2022, the production and sales of commercial vehicles were 244,000 and 246,000, down 6.2% and 12.5% month-on-month, and down 22.9% and 21.5% year-on-year, and the decline was narrower than the previous month. From January to July 2022, the production and sales of commercial vehicles were 1.927 million and 1.948 million, down 36.9% and 39.3% year-on-year.
- China Automobile Association: July commercial vehicle production and sales were 244,000 and 246,000, down 6.2% and 12.5% month-on -month 2022-08-18
- China Automobile Association: July car sales of 2.42 million, a year-on-year increase of 29.7% 2022-08-11
- In 2021, China’s new energy passenger vehicles will account for 53% of the global market share, and the growth rate of pure electric vehicles will be obvious2022-02-06
- China Automobile Association: It is predicted that China’s new energy vehicle sales will be 5 million in 2022, a year-on-year increase of 47% 2021-12-17
- China Automobile Association: New energy vehicle sales in July increased by 164.4% year-on-year 2021-08-11
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8izJG32ZJFQ
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.