Titanium Media App reported on July 28 that the China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing announced today (28th) the logistics operation data for the first half of this year. In the first half of this year, the total social logistics in the country was close to 160 trillion yuan (159.7 trillion yuan), a year-on-year increase of 3.1%. In terms of structure, the demand for industrial logistics has recovered steadily. In the first half of the year, the total amount of industrial logistics increased by 3.4% year-on-year. Among them, new kinetic energy and new business forms maintained rapid growth. In the first half of this year, the total revenue of the logistics industry reached 6.0 trillion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 6.1%, and the growth rate rebounded by 0.3 percentage points from January to May. Among them, railway, water, multimodal transport and other transport logistics have shown a good growth trend, contributing more than 70% to the total revenue growth of the logistics industry. In addition, the total cost of social logistics in the first half of this year increased by 6.1% year-on-year, and the ratio to GDP was 14.8%, 0.1 percentage points higher than that in the first quarter of this year, indicating that during the economic recovery period, the supply chain has not yet returned to normal levels, and logistics costs continue to run high.
Sohu Titanium Media Sohu
- China Federation of Logistics and Purchasing: The total amount of social logistics in the first half of the year is about 160 trillion yuan2022-07-28
- “Coal digital transformation” is both a challenge and an opportunity2022-04-01
- JD.com ‘s acquisition of equity interest in China’s logistics assets enters final stage2022-01-04
- Fengmao Dongtou, a chemical bulk commodity logistics company, received A round and A+ round financing of over 100 million yuan2021-11-29
- Bujia truck completed tens of millions of yuan in strategic financing2021-11-24
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8i0XDrVAF8u
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.