Pinwan, August 22nd, according to Sina Technology, Dada Group officially returned to JD.
According to reports, in February this year, JD.com completed the transaction of subscribing for Dada Group’s issuance of ordinary shares. JD.com increased its holdings in Dada Group with US$546 million in cash and certain strategic resources as consideration. After the transaction was completed, JD.com held Dada Group’s About 52% of the shares, as the largest shareholder. At present, Dada Group has two brands, Dada Express and JD Daojia. Dada Group’s financial report for the first quarter of 2022 shows that Dada Express’ revenue was 623 million yuan, down 30.3% from the same period last year; JD Daojia’s revenue was 1.4 billion yuan, an 80% year-on-year increase. The revenue growth of JD Daojia was mainly due to consumption Driven by the growth in the number of customers and the average order size. Judging from the financial report, JD Daojia is gradually becoming the revenue pillar of Dada Group, accounting for 70%.
IT Home CNBeta Play
- Dada Group returns to Jingdong East Retail CEO Xin Lijun as CEO 2022-08-22
- Dada Group: Recorded total revenue of RMB 2 billion in the first quarter, a year-on-year increase of 74% on a comparable basis 2022-05-17
- JD.com continues to increase its holdings of Dada: it will hold about 52% of the shares of Dada Group 2022-02-25
- Dada Group’s total revenue in the second quarter reached 1.5 billion yuan 2021-09-08
- Dada Group and vivo reach strategic cooperation2021-07-26
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iGXa1Zf67w
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.