In the early morning of the 16th Beijing time, the Federal Reserve announced the statement of the June Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) meeting. The Fed raised its target range for the federal funds rate by 75 basis points to between 1.5% and 1.75%, according to the statement. This is the first time since 1994 that the rate hike has reached 75 basis points.
Tiger Sniffing Fast Technology NetEase News Fast Technology i Dark Horse Fast Technology
- Fed announces rate hike by 75 basis points2022-06-15
- The news said that the Fed may approve a 75 basis point rate hike, and the three major U.S. stock indexes closed sharply2022-06-13
- Fed chair: Inflation will take longer than expected to fall back 2022-03-17
- Powell dispels speculation of aggressive interest rate hikes, and the three major U.S. stock indexes collectively close up 2022-03-02
- Fed approves rules barring officials from trading stocks, bonds and cryptocurrencies 2022-02-20
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gRJQLn7R3W
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.