Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced earlier this month plans to cut 10% of his workforce due to a “super bad feeling” about the economy. Now, according to multiple former employees, Tesla’s layoff plan has begun.
IT Home NetEase News TechWeb Fast Technology TechWeb TechWeb
- 2022-06-15Tesla’s 10% layoff plan starts
- 2022-06-13Tesla begins layoffs, has laid off Singapore regional manager
- 2022-06-06Does Tesla lay off about 10% of its employees in China? Related persons: Currently recruiting a lot of people
- 2022-06-04 Elon Musk says Tesla will lay off 10% of its workforce, shares plunge 9%
- 2022-06-03Tesla will suspend global recruitment, Musk bluntly needs to lay off about 10% of employees
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gSTiYo0UZr
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.