It is reported that due to the epidemic in the Zhengzhou Airport Experimental Zone, the assembly of iPhones at Foxconn’s Zhengzhou factory may be affected. On the afternoon of April 16, Foxconn responded to reporters that the current Foxconn Zhengzhou Airport Plant is operating normally… According to the data, Foxconn Zhengzhou Airport Plant is the largest assembly site for Apple’s iPhone and the main factory for Foxconn to assemble Apple products.
IT Home Sohu Sohu Sohu Fast Technology CNBeta CNBeta Sohu IT Home TechWeb NetEase News IT Home CNBeta Fast Technology
- Foxconn responded to the implementation of the epidemic blockade near the Foxconn factory in Zhengzhou: the current operation is normal2022-04-16
- Foxconn rushes to hire 200,000 more workers for iPhone 13 production
- Apple’s new iPhone stocking up, Hon Hai’s Zhengzhou plant doubles the recruitment bounty2021-08-21
- Foxconn: Zhengzhou mobile phone factory has not been greatly affected, still recruiting and bonuses have increased2021-07-24
- Heavy rain hit the iPhone production base, Foxconn: production adjusted according to the situation2021-07-22
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ffGpKGbVqm
Love reading is only for inclusion, and the copyright belongs to the original author.