According to the Titanium Media App on August 30, Fuyao Glass announced that its net profit in the first half of the year was 2.382 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 34.63%. On the same day, it announced that it plans to invest an additional US$650 million (or equivalent in Euro, RMB and other currencies) in Fuyao America, a wholly-owned subsidiary, of which US$300 million will be used to invest in the construction of Fuyao America's coated automotive glass production line and tempered laminated side windows. Production lines and other projects; another 350 million US dollars will be used by Fuyao America for additional investment in its subsidiary Fuyao Glass Illinois, and Fuyao Illinois will be used to invest in the construction of one kiln and two lines (float glass production line), four solar back glass Deep processing production lines, workshops and supporting infrastructure projects. At the same time, it was announced that the company signed a "Strategic Cooperation Agreement" with the Zhengzhou Municipal People's Government. The Zhengzhou Municipal People's Government will plan a land scale of about 500 mu in the Zhengzhou South Railway Station Hub Industrial Park for the company's development needs.
Titanium Media 36Kr
- Fuyao Glass: Net profit in the first half of the year increased by 35% year-on-year, and it plans to increase investment in Fuyao America, a wholly-owned subsidiary2022-08-30
- Cao Dewang: The school motto of the University of Science and Technology he founded will continue to use the Fuyao factory motto 2021-12-04
- Cao Dewang invested 10 billion to build Fuyao University of Science and Technology2021-11-21
- Fuyao Glass’ net profit in the first half of 2021 was about 1.769 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 83.54% 2021-08-05
- The foundation founded by Cao Dewang will invest 10 billion to build Fuyao University of Science and Technology 2021-05-04
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iU5kDuWwmi
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.