Titan Media App reported on September 2 that on September 2, the Hainan Provincial Housing Provident Fund Administration website released a notice on adjusting the use of housing provident fund (draft for comments). Combined with the actual work situation in Hainan Province, it is proposed to formulate a policy on the mutual assistance of housing provident funds related to "one-person house-buying and whole-family assistance". The "one-person house-buying and whole-family assistance" business means that home buyers who have continuously paid and deposited the housing provident fund in full for more than 6 months in Hainan Province can use the housing provident fund of their spouse and immediate family members to pay for the purchase of the house when they purchase the family's first self-occupied house in the province. Down payment and hedge repayment of housing provident fund loan. Immediate family members are the parents or children of the purchaser and his spouse. The consultation draft proposes that the “one-person house-buying and whole-family assistance” business refers to home buyers who have continuously paid and deposited the housing provident fund in full for more than 6 months in Hainan Province, and can use their spouses and immediate family members to buy their first self-occupied house in the province. The housing provident fund pays the down payment for the purchase of a house and hedges the repayment of the housing provident fund loan. Immediate family members are the parents or children of the purchaser and his spouse. The purchaser's immediate family family has no outstanding housing provident fund loan in Hainan Province and there are no more than 1 house (the family with 2 or more children can be relaxed to 2 sets), and can apply for the immediate family purchase withdrawal and hedging loan repayment business.
- Hainan plans to adjust the use policy of housing provident fund: implement “one person to buy a house and the whole family help” 2022-09-02
- Hunan Province Direct Provident Fund New Deal: The maximum loan amount is increased to 700,000 yuan 2022-07-25
- Chuzhou, Anhui: Cancel the restriction that couples cannot apply for housing provident fund withdrawals and loans within one year of divorce 2022-07-13
- Gome’s response to “7 companies deferred payment of employee provident fund”: is applying for deferred payment of provident fund2022-05-09
- Huizhou, Guangdong: Meet the reasonable demand for home purchase credit and increase the support for housing purchases from provident funds 2022-04-30
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iZ6xtzPdJW
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.