Pinwan, July 30th, today, the international data company IDC announced the global tablet shipments in the second quarter of 2022. Data shows that tablet shipments in the quarter reached 40.5 million units, a year-on-year increase of 0.15%. Among them, Apple maintained the first place with a shipment of 12.6 million units, with a market share of 31%, a year-on-year decrease of 2.89%. Samsung followed closely with a shipment of 7.3 million units, with a market share of 18.1%, a year-on-year decrease of 10.63%. The third place is Amazon, which shipped 5.5 million units, with a market share of 13.6%. Lenovo and Huawei ranked fourth and fifth with shipments of 3.5 million units and 2.1 million units respectively.
IDC said shipments in the quarter were higher than expected due to the “618” promotion in China and Amazon’s Prime Day event in the US. In addition to the above-mentioned top five brands, Xiaomi, OPPO, vivo and realme and other new brands in the tablet market also performed very well, which all contributed to the growth of the tablet market.
NetEase News Play CNBeta
- IDC: Worldwide tablet shipments to reach 40.5 million units in the second quarter of 20222022-07-30
- China’s tablet PC market shipments grew steadily in the first half of 20212021-08-13
- IDC: Tablet PC shipments reached 39.9 million units in the first quarter, a year-on-year increase of 55.2% 2021-05-13
- IDC mobile phone 2020 data report: the overall shipments for the year fell by 11.2% year-on-year, and only Huawei had a negative growth in the fourth quarter2021-02-02
- IDC: Apple shipped 49.9 million iPads last year, up 15% 2020-10-23
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8i3WTPOzN6y
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.