Tonight, April 18th, according to phoneArena reports, Apple may discontinue the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 mini after releasing the iPhone 14 series in September this year.
According to a report by LeaksApplePro, Apple has discontinued the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, and for the remaining two products in the series, Apple is also considering phasing out production. Apple has reportedly not finalized the decision, and it will depend heavily on the iPhone SE 3 5G phone.
IT HomeSohuIT HomeSohu Pinwankuai TechnologySohu _ _
- iPhone 11/MINI may be discontinued after iPhone 14 release2022-04-17
- Wedbush: iPhone demand 12 million units higher than supply in Q42022-01-08
- CICC: 5G implementation and artificial intelligence development AIoT enters the fast lane of development2021-12-29
- Apple clarifies developer concerns: third-party apps can take full advantage of ProMotion 2021-09-24
- The iPhone 14 series will be equipped with LG’s 120Hz high-brush panel2021-09-18
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8fiZu20lLu6
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.