Sina Technology News, June 15 afternoon news, today there are reports that Baidu Negotiations with potential investors to sell iQiyi holdings The entire stake in the latter is valued at about $7 billion. According to the documents, Baidu holds about 53% of iQiyi’s shares and has more than 90% of shareholders’ voting rights.
In response to this news, iQIYI responded: This news is not true, it is purely a rumor. Baidu has not responded yet.
Currently, iQIYI is listed on Nasdaq Listed with a market capitalization of approximately $4 billion.
It is worth noting that since 2020, iQiyi has been rumored to be sold by Baidu for many times, and the rumored receivers include Ali . , Tencent , byte beating. Among them, some companies have denied the rumors, such as ByteDance, which has responded that it is not true.
Regarding the sale, Baidu officials also responded to the rumors in November 2020: It is not true, iQiyi is an important part of Baidu’s content ecological strategy, and Baidu will continue to support the development of iQiyi.
Lei Technology CNBeta IT Home TechWeb Sina Technology IT Home TechWeb Fast Technology i Dark Horse
- 2022-06-15iQiyi denies Baidu’s sale of its shares
- 2022-05-26iQiyi ‘s revenue in the first quarter was 7.28 billion yuan, making it profitable for the first time
- 2022-03-11 iQIYI is reducing content investment for profitability, and several business executives have recently resigned
- 2022-03-06iQiyi receives US$287 million in financing, Baidu continues to “transfusion”
- 2022-03-04iQiyi Announces Fundraising of US$285 Million
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gRUwS9rNeB
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.