Titanium Media App reported on August 5 that on August 4, the Beijing Court Trial Information Network published the second-instance civil judgment on unfair competition disputes between Shenzhen Jam Times Technology Co., Ltd. and Beijing Dajia Internet Information Technology Co., Ltd. The trial court is the Beijing Intellectual Property Court. The court of first instance ruled that Times Imaging Company compensated Kuaishou for economic losses of 1.2 million yuan, and Jam Times Company was jointly and severally liable for the 200,000 yuan. The two defendants argued that the first instance wrongly determined that the increase in downloads of the APP involved and that the amount of compensation was too high, and filed an appeal. The court of the second instance found that the unfair competition and the amount of compensation for the two defendants ruled by the first instance were not inappropriate, so the court dismissed the appeal and upheld the original judgment.
- 2022-08-05 Kuaishou sued “Blockshou Live” for infringement and won 1.2 million compensation
- 2022-08-03 Kuaishou established an independent to B business department and will release the StreamLake brand
- 2021-07-19The country’s first case of unfair competition dispute over the removal of short video watermarks was pronounced: Kuaishou was awarded 110,000 yuan
- 2021-03-31 Kuaishou sued Alibaba Cloud Computing and other companies for unfair competition and received 80,000 yuan in compensation
- 2021-02-23 Kuaishou sued the company of the same name “Shenzhen Kuaishou Network Technology” for trademark infringement and was awarded 50,000 yuan
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ier2p8iy2T
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.