Phenix Technology reported on June 11 that lawyers for Meta are investigating the use of company resources by Sheryl Sandberg, the company’s former chief operating officer, according to people familiar with the matter.
It is reported that the investigation began last fall, and Meta has interviewed several relevant employees. It is reported that Meta will investigate the work of employees for the Lean in Foundation and the work of employees for Sandberg’s book “The Alternative: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Happiness”.
Sheryl Sandberg previously announced that she would formally resign this fall.
CNBeta NetEase News IT Home NetEase News CNBeta Product Play
- Meta investigates use of company resources before Sandberg leaves
- Facebook COO Sandberg announces departure2022-06-01
- Sandberg responds to Facebook’s data collection: users are fully informed
- Facebook COO Sandberg: Support Zuckerberg to remain CEO
- Facebook’s stock price has plunged 40% this year, and shareholders have once again asked Zuckerberg to resign as chairman 2018-11-27
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gKna0XiZGr
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.