According to the Titanium Media App on August 4, MINISO ’s latest announcement stated that the company will hold a board meeting on August 17, 2022 to consider, among other things, the proposal to declare and pay a special dividend to the company’s shareholders. Previously, MINISO announced that the company expects to record an adjusted net profit of not less than RMB 200 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, compared with an adjusted net profit of approximately RMB 142 million for the same quarter last year Yuan, a year-on-year increase of no less than about 40%. For the full financial year ending June 30, 2022, the company currently expects to record an adjusted net profit of not less than RMB 700 million, while the adjusted net profit for the financial year ending June 30, 2021 is approximately It was RMB 477 million, a year-on-year increase of no less than approximately 46%.
- MINISO intends to approve a special dividend plan, after announcing a year-on-year increase of nearly 50% in net profit2022-08-04
- Xiaokang shares: pre-loss in the first half of the year 1.6 billion to 1.76 billion 2022-07-14
- Tencent’s net profit in the fourth quarter of 2021 was 24.88 billion yuan, down 25% year-on-year 2022-03-23
- MINISO ‘s first-quarter net profit of US$24 million achieved a year-on-year turnaround2021-11-18
- Chuanzhi Education’s revenue in the first three quarters of 2021 was 490 million yuan, and its net profit increased by 361.2% year-on-year 2021-10-25
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ickv2MiXFX
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.