According to the TMTpost app on June 17, Wu Aihua, deputy director of the Student Affairs Department of the Ministry of Education, said that the State Office document proposed 20 policies and measures to promote the employment of college graduates, which will help promote the employment of college graduates in 2022 and future employment. important meaning. Wu Aihua mainly introduces five aspects from the perspective of the education system: First, he is committed to expanding positions. Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises are very important employment channels. The document proposes to support micro, small and medium-sized enterprises to recruit more graduates and provide one-time employment subsidies, social insurance subsidies, tax reduction and exemption and other support policies. At the same time, graduates are supported to start their own businesses, and policies such as guaranteed loans for business startups, interest discounts, and tax reductions are provided. Social security subsidies will be given to graduates who have flexible employment in the graduation year. At the same time, this year will continue to steadily expand the recruitment scale of state-owned enterprises. The second is to focus on grassroots employment. The third is to facilitate job hunting. Fourth, we are committed to responding to the epidemic. Five is committed to employment guidance.
Titanium Media Express Technology CNBeta
- Ministry of Education: Will be committed to expanding jobs and grassroots employment 2022-06-17
- Ministry of Education: This year’s policy positions have absorbed more than 2.8 million graduates for employment 2020-09-28
- Seven departments including the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security issued a notice: Establish a real-name list of unemployed graduates 2020-09-11
- Didi invests 200 million to promote flexible employment on the platform2020-08-12
- Ministry of Education: Provide continuous online employment services for 2020 school leavers and unemployed college graduates 2020-07-21
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gV93CfYV8u
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.