Morgan Stanley pointed out in the report that in May 2022, iPhone sales in China increased by 14% year-on-year, but the App Store did not grow much in the Chinese market… The report said that in May, the iPhone growth rate exceeded 14%, The rapid growth rate is mainly caused by the unblocking of the epidemic. The iPhone’s IB (Introducing Broker) market share in China has grown for 21 consecutive months… In contrast, the App Store is estimated to have only increased by 1% today in June, while Global growth of the App Store in May 2022 is about 6%.
CNBeta IT Home TechWeb
- Morgan Stanley: Chinese like iPhone but not enthusiastic about App Store2022-06-23
- Loop Capital: Apple iPhone SE 3 audience is limited, production is expected to fall further2022-04-05
- Analyst: Apple’s revenue in the fourth quarter of last year is expected to exceed $ 120 billion2022-01-21
- JPMorgan: Despite supply chain constraints, Apple’s holiday quarter results will still be record2022-01-14
- Investment firm says iPhone 13 production bottleneck has been resolved2022-01-12
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8h4xL2HO1Gm
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.