The bidders involved in the bid for Toshiba are considering taking Toshiba private at a price of up to 7,000 yen ($51.41) per share, which would make the deal worth about $22 billion, the sources said.
CNBeta TechWeb TechWeb TechWeb
- 2022-06-23Toshiba bidders bid up to $22 billion
- 2018-06-04Western Digital calls on Japan to support joint venture with Toshiba to resist Samsung competition
- 2018-06-01Toshiba announced the formal completion of the $18 billion sale of its chip business
- 2018-04-03Toshiba CEO: Will not voluntarily cancel the $18 billion sale of the chip division
- 2018-03-26Toshiba said the $18 billion flash memory transaction failed to complete the review and the sale plan remained unchanged
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8h4H3lN64qG
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.