NetEase Cloud Music announced that it has officially reached a cooperation agreement with Beijing Times Fengjun Culture and Art Development Co., Ltd. The two parties will carry out in-depth cooperation in the fields of music copyright and artist promotion… Beijing Times Fengjun Culture and Art Development Co., Ltd. was established in 2009. At present, it owns the super popular group TFBOYS, Times Youth League, rookie TF family, etc.
NetEase News Sohu TechWeb
- 2022-06-20NetEase Cloud Music won the copyright of Times Fengjun, and the works of TFBOYS and other artists landed in Yuncun
- 2022-05-25 After supporting one-click sharing of WeChat status, NetEase Cloud Music closed up 38%
- 2022-02-24NetEase Cloud Music has over 400,000 independent musicians, with a positive annual gross profit margin
- 2022-02-17 QQ Music released the new “Seamless Play” function for the first time in China, NetEase Cloud Music will follow up
- 2021-12-27 QQ Music, NetEase Cloud Music User Annual Listening Song Report Online
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gZLjfGjxCQ
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.