Original link: https://www.appinn.com/no-more-ransom/
The No More Ransom website is a program promoted by the Dutch National Police High-Tech Crime Unit, Europol’s European Cybercrime Center, Kaspersky Lab, and Intel Corporation (Intel Security) Cyber Security Company. In helping ransomware victims get their encrypted data back without paying a ransom. @Appinn
No More Ransom
This is a service that collects keys for 172 known ransomware types, and if you accidentally fall for one of these 172 types of ransomware, there are specialized tools to decrypt encrypted files without paying ransom.
And if it is ransomware other than these 172, there is no way to solve it, but it is not recommended to pay ransom.
You can search for known ransomware on this page :
If you don’t know what kind of ransomware it is, just upload the encrypted file on this page to find out what kind of ransomware it is:
Ransomware Prevention Recommendations
No More Ransom also provides ransomware prevention recommendations , roughly as follows:
- Regularly back up the data stored on your computer so that a ransomware infection doesn’t destroy your personal data forever.
- Do not click on links in spam, unknown or suspicious emails.
- Avoid sharing personal data.
- Be meticulous about sensitive data.
- Consider using multi-factor authentication on your important online accounts.
- Be careful when browsing the internet and don’t click on suspicious links, pop-ups or dialog boxes.
- Only browse and download official versions of software, or download from trusted sites.
- Protect your system from threats including ransomware with powerful security products.
- Do not connect unknown USB sticks to the system.
- Make sure your security software and operating system are up to date.
- Do not use high privileged accounts (ones with administrator privileges) for day-to-day business.
- Enable the “Show file extensions” option in your computer’s Windows settings.
- Start the local firewall.
Wait, in a word, remember to back up your important data and take care of your backup data.
- ONE MORE DASH – Keep dashing forward [iOS/Android]
- No More Google – This is a list of alternatives to commonly used Google products
- Agent – Smart 5-in-1 Toolset [Android]
- WordPress.com.cn is back?
- Changes – A must for update lovers, see the changelog of all installed Android apps
This article is reprinted from: https://www.appinn.com/no-more-ransom/
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.