New cool products will be tested for free for the first time, and many high-quality talents will share their unique life experiences. Come to Sina Public Test and experience the most cutting-edge, most interesting and fun products in various fields~! Download the client and get exclusive benefits!
Disassembly in previous years shows that the most expensive components on the iPhone are the screen, camera module and processor.
Following the iPhone 12/13, research firm Omdia said in a research report that Samsung, LG and BOE are expected to remain the three major suppliers of flexible OLED panels for the iPhone 14 series launched in the third quarter.
However, Apple still only purchases the 6.06-inch LTPS Liu Haiping from BOE, which is only used for the standard iPhone 14 model. Both the 6.68-inch iPhone 14 Plus screen and the 6.12-inch iPhone 14 Pro screen are exclusively supplied by Samsung.
The research report also confirmed that the iPhone 14 Pro/Pro Max will use a double-hole exclamation mark screen for the first time, but because of the difficulty of Face ID under the screen, the exclamation mark screen will continue to be retained on the iPhone in the next few years.
In terms of shipment ratio, this year, BOE’s screen supply ratio doubled to 15%, LGD accounted for 25%, and Samsung still had the most, reaching 60%.
Sohu IT Home Fast Technology CNBeta Sohu Sohu Sina Technology
- 2022-06-17Research report says that BOE will supply more and more OLED screens for Apple iPhone 14
- 2022-05-04 The production of iPhone OLED panels has plummeted, and Korean media said that BOE may have been arrested for tampering with Apple’s design
- 2021-11-22 It is reported that BOE will get more iPhone OLED orders: already supplying Apple 12 and 13
- 2021-11-02The source confirmed that JD.com will ship the iPhone 13 screen supply
- 2021-09-16It is reported that Apple has basically approved BOE to supply iPhone 13 screens
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gV4qxaaVCf
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.