New cool products will be tested for free for the first time, and many high-quality talents will share their unique life experiences. Come to Sina Public Test and experience the most cutting-edge, most interesting and fun products in various fields~! Download the client and get exclusive benefits!
According to GSMArena, OPPO recently launched the OPPO Reno7 A smartphone in the Japanese market — a follow-up to last year’s Reno5 A. The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 695 5G chip and has a lightweight body – it weighs 175 grams and is 7.6mm thick.
The OPPO Reno7 A is equipped with a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED punch-hole screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, supports screen fingerprint recognition, and has a front-facing 16-megapixel f/2.0 selfie camera.
The OPPO Reno7 A is equipped with a 48-megapixel f/1.7 main lens, an 8-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide lens, and a 2-megapixel f/2.4 macro lens. There are also some special features, such as artificial intelligence color palettes, which can manually adjust colors to make photos more beautiful – including portraits and landscapes.
OPPO Reno7 A supports IP68 water and dust resistance and NFC. The built-in software is based on the ColorOS 12 system of Android 11, the battery capacity is 4500mAh, and it supports 18W charging.
The 6GB+128GB version of the OPPO Reno7 A mobile phone is priced at 44,800 yen (about 2,257.92 yuan) in Japan. The device is likely to be an exclusive model for the Japanese market.
IT Home Sohu CNBeta Sohu Sina Technology
- OPPO Reno7 A mobile phone released in Japan: equipped with Snapdragon 695 5G chip, about 2258 yuan 2022-06-17
- OPPO Reno 6 mobile phone will be released in purple version, listed on July 52021-07-02
- Counterpoint: OPPO overtakes Huawei to become the No. 1 smartphone market in China2021-03-06
- OPPO will sell 5G mobile phone products through KDDI and Softbank2020-07-24
- OPPO plans to launch two 5G smartphones in Japan2020-07-22
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gUXUhWe3vE
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.