The cryptocurrency unit of U.S. online brokerage Robinhood Markets was fined $30 million by New York financial regulators on Tuesday for allegedly violating anti-money laundering and cybersecurity rules. Under an order filed Tuesday, the department must hire an independent consultant to oversee compliance… Robinhood disclosed last year that it expects to pay the fine.
- Robinhood’s Crypto Unit Fined $30M for Poor Anti-Money Laundering 2022-08-03
- Monetary Authority of Singapore considers banning retail investors from participating in cryptocurrency trading 2022-07-04
- India freezes payments for cryptocurrency transactions2022-04-16
- Russian Finance Minister Responds to Disagreement with Central Bank, Says Cryptocurrency Should Be Included in Regulatory System 2022-02-20
- SEC issues largest fine for cryptocurrency company BlockFi fined $100 million 2022-02-14
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iaB95CbfXl
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.