Pinwan, August 3, Nintendo today released its financial report for the first quarter of the 2022-2023 fiscal year. The financial report shows that Nintendo’s sales in the quarter reached 307.46 billion yen, a year-on-year decrease of 4.7%.
According to the financial report, Nintendo’s profit in the quarter reached 101.647 billion yen, a year-on-year decrease of 15.1%. In addition, Nintendo Switch sales reached 3.43 million units this quarter, including a total of 1.32 million regular Switch units, 590,000 Switch Lite units, and 1.52 million Switch OLED units. The cumulative sales of Nintendo Switch reached 111.08 million units.
IT House Pinwan IT House Sohu Fast Technology
- 2022-08-03Nintendo released its first-quarter financial report, with sales reaching 307.4 billion yen
- 2022-05-10The total sales of Nintendo Switch consoles reached 107.65 million units, with sales down 20% year-on-year in the fiscal year
- 2022-02-03Nintendo Switch sales exceeded 100 million, and shipments in fiscal 2022 were lowered due to chip shortages
- 2021-08-05Nintendo ‘s first quarter financial report announced: net profit of 92.75 billion yen, Switch sales of 4.45 million units
- 2021-05-06Nintendo’s fourth-quarter net profit was 103.7 billion yen, a year-on-year increase of 67%
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ibcpIO3krd
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.