According to CCTV news reports, a Russian astronaut and a European astronaut on the International Space Station conducted a spacewalk together on July 21 and returned to the space station safely seven hours later.
At less than 11 a.m. EST on the 21st, Russian cosmonaut Oleg Artemyev and Italian astronaut Samantha Cristoforetti, dispatched by the European Space Agency, left the capsule to start a spacewalk. The main task is to The installation of an 11-meter-long robotic arm for a section of the International Space Station and the deployment of 10 nanosatellites for collecting radio-electronic data took about seven hours. The last joint spacewalk by Russian and European astronauts was in April 1999.
Sohu Pinwan CNBeta
- Russian and European astronauts join spacewalk again after more than 20 years2022-07-22
- Russian astronauts will carry out two spacewalks in September to complete the docking of various lines and pipelines2021-08-14
- NASA astronauts spacewalk, saying the manned Dragon spacecraft is beautiful2020-06-30
- NASA claims to have achieved the first all-female astronaut spacewalk2019-10-17
- Three ISS astronauts returned successfully2019-10-04
This article is reproduced from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8hRdcPPA6Xz
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.