According to TechWeb reports, Samsung Display, a panel maker under Samsung Electronics, plans to increase the production capacity of QD-OLED panels by 30% by the end of this year.
The company plans to achieve this by reducing equipment takt time, the time it takes to produce a product without additional equipment spending, the sources said. It is reported that the QD-OLED panel is a display that combines OLED screen and quantum dot technology. Samsung Display’s Q1 production line, which is mainly responsible for the production of QD-OLED panels, is located in Asan, South Korea.
Sohu TechWeb CNBeta play
- 2022-08-25Samsung Display plans to increase QD-OLED panel production capacity by 30% by the end of this year
- 2022-07-25It is rumored that the iPhone 14 Pro will be equipped with Samsung’s latest M12 panel
- 2022-07-11Apple and Samsung Display collaborate to provide micro OLED panels for future AR/VR headsets
- 2022-05-13 Omdia: 74% of OLED TV panels will be supplied to LG Electronics, Sony and Samsung this year
- 2022-04-01 OLED TV panel shortage, it is reported that Samsung will reach a supply agreement with LG
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iKuqoOGjMZ
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.