According to a report from SamMobile, Samsung recently announced that it will merge Samsung Pass and its features into the Samsung Pay app.
It is reported that the merger will start in South Korea and expand to other markets in the coming months. After the merger, Samsung Pay will include credit cards, debit cards, passwords, digital keys, coupons, loyalty cards and more. The Samsung Pay update will work on all Samsung Pay-compatible smartphones running Android 9 and higher.
CNBeta IT Home Product Play
- Samsung Mobile Samsung Pass will soon be merged into Samsung Pay 2022-06-11
- Samsung will officially shut down the Samsung Cloud service on June 21 next year2020-09-01
- Samsung launches physical debit card to expand the boundaries of payment business2020-05-27
- Foreign media: Samsung Pay will enter more countries next year2019-12-18
- Samsung registers “Samsung Buds” trademark in Europe, which may be used for earphone products2018-09-25
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gHQbBmadhD
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.