Titanium Media App reported on August 22 that the Shanghai Municipal Commission of Transportation publicly solicited opinions on the Implementation Rules for the Demonstration Operation of Intelligent Connected Vehicles in Shanghai (Trial) (Draft for Comment), feedback time: August 22, 2022 - 2022 August 31. The draft for comments clarifies that applicants applying for smart rental demonstration operations should meet the corresponding conditions during the road test and demonstration application stage. In the open road test phase, the cumulative mileage of autonomous driving is not less than 200,000 kilometers, and the autonomous driving mileage of a single vehicle is not less than 5,000 kilometers, completely covering the roads in the declared driving area. Completed more than 10 times of passenger-carrying demonstration applications randomly designated and supervised by third-party agencies in the proposed demonstration operation area, and no manual takeover, no major traffic accidents, and no traffic violations occurred.
Titanium Media Titanium Media Titanium Media
- Shanghai: Applicants who apply for smart rental demonstration operation shall have a cumulative mileage of no less than 200,000 kilometers during the open road test phase. 2022-08-22
- Shanghai plans to reach 350 billion yuan in related industries by 20252022-07-08
- Shanghai: It will accelerate the landing of commercial terminals such as unmanned taxis, smart buses, and smart heavy trucks2022-07-08
- Shanghai will formulate an action plan for the development of the intelligent connected car terminal industry2022-01-17
- IDC: The compound growth rate of annual shipments of intelligent networked vehicles in the next five years will be 16.8% 2020-05-24
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iGGBzDtHxz
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.