SoftBank Group has raised as much as $22 billion in cash through a series of deals that will see SoftBank’s stake in Alibaba Group dwindle sharply over the next few years. SoftBank’s tech portfolio has been hit hard by the stock market downturn, and the company is responding… SoftBank has sold more than half of its Alibaba stake. That could bring SoftBank’s stake below the threshold for retaining board seats and prevent the company from consolidating its share of revenue from Alibaba in its earnings report.
CNBeta IT Home NetEase News
- 2022-08-04SoftBank has sold half of Alibaba’s shares to raise 148.7 billion yuan, and the board seat may not be guaranteed
- 2022-03-16SoftBank ‘s Masayoshi Son’s personal wealth lost $25 billion due to the cold winter of technology stocks
- 2020-09-13SoftBank Group plans to privatize and delist: due to great changes in strategy and undervalued market value
- 2020-08-31SoftBank announced plans to sell 1/3 of its Japanese subsidiary, the latter’s share price fell 3.4%
- 2020-07-17SoftBank sells another $2.2 billion in Alibaba shares
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8ichzdHkuaC
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.