U.S. electric car maker Tesla kicked off a new round of layoffs on Thursday, with some hourly workers on its North American product sales and delivery teams being laid off, people familiar with the matter confirmed.
IT Home CNBeta NetEase News CNBeta Fast Technology
- 2022-06-18 It is rumored that some hourly workers in Tesla’s North American sales and distribution team have been laid off
- 2022-06-15Tesla’s 10% layoff plan starts
- 2022-06-13Tesla begins layoffs, has laid off Singapore regional manager
- 2022-06-06Does Tesla lay off about 10% of its employees in China? Related persons: Currently recruiting a lot of people
- 2022-06-04 Elon Musk says Tesla will lay off 10% of its workforce, shares plunge 9%
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gVzLgJMWYs
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.