Original link: https://www.appinn.com/syntax-highlight-for-macos/
Syntax Highlight is a small tool that can add code highlighting function to macOS Quick View. It supports more than 100 formats. Just press space on the file to quickly preview the highlighted code. @Appinn
In another tool a few days ago: iPreview – Added source code, 3D models, mathematical formulas, compressed files and other file previews for macOS “Quick View” , @有double 叒叕 recommended this: Syntax Highlight is better to use Free and open source.
It works out of the box. If it is not enabled, go to Settings > Extensions > Quicklook and check Syntax Highlight Quicklook Extension .
Then you can select the icon of the source code file and press the space to preview the code.
You can customize templates, rendering methods, fonts, sizes, etc., and most importantly, you can set different styles for different file formats:
You can also customize the template, modifying colors, font weights, and even CSS styles:
However, the green frog found that by default, there will be problems with line breaking, and I don’t know if it is an isolated case, and no solution has been found:
But the same file, iPreview works fine But competition is always a good thing, and people use better products.
- How to search for multiple keywords at the same time in Chrome/Edge and distinguish them with different colors? | Multiple Search and Highlight
- Enhanced word highlight – Search keyword highlighting extension [Firefox/Chrome]
- Niche shares last week’s popular 
- On your mobile phone, recreate the elegant experience of reading magazines | Pea Pod Design Award Issue 216
- AHK Fast Food Restaurant Miscellaneous
This article is reprinted from: https://www.appinn.com/syntax-highlight-for-macos/
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.