Pinwan, June 21, TCL Huaxing announced today that TCL Huaxing has launched the industry’s lowest 0.016Hz wearable display screen in the world, which can achieve low power consumption and no flicker.
TCL Huaxing said that the screen has six major performances: ultra-low frequency flicker-free, ultra-narrow frame, low power consumption, wide-band free switching, TDDI (touch and display driver integration) and low-frequency color no change. Combining this technology, TCL CSOT has developed Watch modules in two forms, round and square. The three diversified sizes of 1.36-inch, 1.502-inch, and 1.92-inch have mass production capabilities, which can meet the different needs of terminal manufacturers.
IT HomeSohu Fast TechnologyIT HomeSohu Sina Technology Play
- TCL Huaxing released the world’s first 0.016Hz ultra-low frequency OLED wearable device screen2022-06-20
- Fogcore Technology’s 2021 annual net revenue is 8.52 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 123.1% 2022-03-12
- Hengxuan Technology’s performance report: Net profit in 2021 will increase by 105% year -on-year 2022-02-22
- The volume and price of display panels have increased, and TCL Technology made more than 10 billion last year2022-01-27
- TCL Technology’s performance growth in the first three quarters exceeded expectations, and net profit exceeded 13 billion yuan2021-10-15
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8h0nM35qsCD
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.