According to the documents of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Tencent Holdings sold 74.6 million shares of New Oriental Online from June 15 to June 16. After the reduction, the shareholding ratio dropped from 9.04% to 1.58%… From June 14th, Morgan Stanley , Citibank, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Interactive Brokers and many other foreign investors have reduced their holdings of New Oriental Online on rallies. Among them, Morgan Stanley almost “clearance-style reduction”, selling more than 72 million shares in two days. At the same time, southbound funds are increasing their positions.
Fast Technology CNBeta NetEase News IT Home CNBeta TechWeb Fast Technology
- Tencent and foreign banks “clearance” to reduce their holdings of New Oriental Online 2022-06-20
- Yu Minhong: Awarded Chairman’s Special Award to Dong Yuhui2022-06-20
- Bring goods without pit fees and a large number of samples, New Oriental responded: the news is true 2022-06-14
- New Oriental Online soars 100% 2022-06-13
- New Oriental bilingual live broadcast brought goods, the company’s stock price rose nearly 40% 2022-06-10
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8gZLTMvJcuF
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.