Pinwan, June 20, CATL announced today that CATL has built the country’s largest 5G enterprise private network, with a total coverage area of over 5 million square meters, spanning six provinces including Fujian, Jiangsu and Sichuan, and seven major universities. base.
CATL has built a 5G-based industrial Internet architecture, relying on its technological advancement in high bandwidth, low latency, and wide connectivity to solve the business pain points of extreme manufacturing. Through the collision and fusion of 5G technology and extreme manufacturing, CATL has explored 22 high-value business scenarios. Currently, 9 5G integration applications have been implemented. CATL is accelerating towards the goal of a 5G factory.
Chen Ling, CIO of CATL, said that CATL’s 5G private network will gradually cover ten global bases. In the future, CATL will explore more 5G integration application scenarios, set a benchmark for green extreme manufacturing, and continue to move towards the goal of carbon neutrality. step forward.
IT Home Fast Technology Sohu CNBeta Play
- 2022-06-20Ningde era has built the country’s largest 5G enterprise private network
- 2022-06-16Ningde Times will release CTP3.0 battery, which can meet high-voltage fast charging
- 2022-05-30Ningde Times has reached an agreement with BMW to supply it with cylindrical batteries in the future
- 2022-05-24China has become the world’s largest lithium battery consumer market for five consecutive years, with CATL and BYD accounting for over 70%
- 2022-05-22 [Exclusive] The claim amount has increased to 510 million, and the patent war between CATL and China Innovation Airlines has been upgraded
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8h0g0l7GljC
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.