Visit the original URL
36氪 was informed that Tesla’s customer support official Weibo post said: In response to several recent rumors about Tesla China on the Internet, the following explanations are made: 1. Tesla models made in China, including 4680 batteries, are not currently used. plans for any new battery model. No matter what kind of battery is used, the products we provide to customers can meet Tesla’s strict product requirements and well meet vehicle performance indicators such as safety, battery life, and acceleration. 2. The recent hype about “Tesla is about to change its model” by some individuals and self-media is completely a rumor that deliberately misleads consumers. I hope everyone can provide us with clues, and we will hold the rumour-mongers accountable.
Fast Technology 36Kr CNBeta
- 2022-08-23Tesla : China-made models currently have no plans to use any new battery models including 4680 cells
- 2021-10-22Tesla is testing the new 4680 battery, which will be assembled in Model Y in 2022
- 2021-10-12Tesla ‘s domestic sales in September exceeded 50,000 and tripled, second only to BYD
- 2020-12-27Panasonic will start producing 4680 new batteries for Tesla as early as next year
- 2020-10-01Tesla’s domestic Model 3 price cut again: minimum 249,900 yuan
This article is reprinted from: https://readhub.cn/topic/8iIEawRjG07
This site is for inclusion only, and the copyright belongs to the original author.